Faculty of Science. Support for Open Access Publications
Tools and Resources
Make your work Open Access
The Sydney eScholarship Repository is a University of Sydney Library initiative. The service provides a platform for researchers to maximise online access to documents and data as well as having it safely archived.
The Sydney eScholarship Repository has linkages with and passes data to Google and Google Scholar, The National Library of Australia's Trove search service as well as Scientific Commons to name a few. By placing material in the Sydney eScholarship Repository a researcher can guarantee maximum exposure to their research.
- Points to note - How to know if you can make your work available?
- SherpaROMEO - tool for working out publisher open access policies
- Copyright guide for staff
- Proforma seeking permission to make a published work availalbe
- PDF version
- MS Word verion
- Licence Addendum Generator
[Use this tool to add an addendum to your publishing contract to allow you to make you work available on open access]